Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) is the legislation that directs the foreign currency in India. The major objective of FEMA is to regulate external trade, balance the payments, encourage the orderly development, and maintain the foreign exchange market in India.
FEMA/FDI Advisory Compliance:
- Advice on inbound investment and India entry strategy
- Advice on outbound investment
- Advice and support for statutory compliances
- Representation before authorities and litigation support
- Representations and approvals from authorities
- Setting up and compliance for liaison office, project office, branch office et al in and outside India
- NRI services
We support businesses to submit various forms to RBI like FC-GPR, FC-TRS etc. related to Foreign Direct Investment/Overseas Direct Investments.